Senior Marketing Officer (Ref: MC286)
Location: Cosham, Hampshire
Salary: Available on Request
Applications in by: 12/10/2017
Interview Date: 19/10/2017
Job Code: MC286
We are seeking a part-time pro-active marketer with strong digital skills, creative ideas, a flair for writing copy and a confident communicator to both lead and be actively involved in working across the business to support the achievement of sales and recruitment targets.
You will be a self-motivated individual who can develop marketing strategies, implement and evaluate related activities, build relationships with key partners to promote our services far and wide and take an active role in understanding our market, our audience and tailoring our promotions accordingly. You will have experience of using a range of digital channels to gain leads, appreciate the role print has to play and be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills in developing, deploying and managing the marketing plan including a passion for quality. You will also be responsible for managing the Marking and Communications Officer, so line management experience is an advantage.
If you are excited by the role, have a real passion for great marketing and wish to be part of an employer-led company that makes a difference to our client companies and their staff through professional, high quality learning and development then we would love to hear from you.
The role is offered on a part time basis i.e. 22.5 to 25 hours per week and based at our Head Office in Cosham, some travel may be required therefore possession of a car and a current driving licence is essential.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Demonstrable marketing knowledge, skills and outcomes
- An eye for detail in terms of design, copy, quality and accuracy
- Organisational skills in managing and co-ordinating marketing activities and events
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong background in digital marketing
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- English and Maths, to a GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above
Desirable requirements for this role:
- CIM qualification Level 4 as a minimum
- CIM membership