Learning and Development Sales Consultant (Ref: CS281)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: Available on Request
Applications in by: 31/10/2017
Interview Date: To be Advised
Job Code: CS281
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a B2B sales professional to join our team of Learning and Development Sales Consultants based in Portsmouth.
We are seeking a confident individual with excellent communication and presentation skills who has the ability to engage with both existing and new customers to sell our training courses and services. Listening to our customer's needs and translating them into effective learning and development solutions will be pre-requisite to the successful achievement of realistic sales targets.
The successful applicant will have the ability to build customer relationships, attract new customers and deliver high quality account management. You will also be expected to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in conducting training needs analysis, and write compelling business proposals.
Working as part of a team, you will respond to customer enquiries and make appointments to meet corporate clients face to face. By personally understanding the training, learning and development needs of our client companies, you will successfully be able to represent, promote and sell the Company's various services through external sales meetings, account management, telemarketing, networking and attending relevant events/forums.
As this role requires local travel, possession of a car and a current driving licence is essential. In return, a travel allowance of 40 pence per mile will be paid.
Essential requirements for this role:
- English and Maths, to a GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Sound experience and ability to produce business communication (proposals, letters, promotions)
- A good appreciation of training, learning and development within the business context
- Organisational skills specifically in managing leads and training interventions
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and PowerPoint