Safran Helicopter Engines - Apprentice Administrator
Location: Segensworth PO15 5RL
Salary per week: £250.00 per week (£13,000 per annum)
Working hours: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday (Flexibility on start times will be required)
Applications in by: 13/10/17
Interview Date: 16/10/17
Job Code: ED27209
Working as part of a small dedicated team, the main purpose of the Apprentice Administrator is to provide pro active administrative support to the HR Advisor, HR Co-ordinator and the Head of HR in line with HR and Training practices.
Safran Helicopter Engines market leading manufacturer and support provider of helicopter engines and aircraft gas turbine start systems. With the broadest range of turboshafts, providing from 500 to 3,000 shaft horsepower, Safran's ambition is to be the first-choice manufacturer for the entire helicopter industry and, thus, to sustain this market growth.
Safran Helicopter Engines has 6,300 employees worldwide, with 5000 based in France. In 2015, they produced and delivered 718 new engines, and repaired around 1700 engines.
Click to learn more about: http://www.safran-helicopter-engines.com
Duties will include:
Supporting the HR team in the following areas:
- Pro-actively arranging training courses
- Liaising with training providers including France
- Raising Purchase Requisitions, liaising with Shared Services Hub in Gloucester
- Tracking attendance at training courses, ensure evaluation sheets are completed, returned and data recorded for KPI’s
- Booking Training Rooms, create attendance schedules for trainer
- Raise Catering requests and record costs
- Organisation and upkeep of all training records, both paper and electronic versions
- Distribution of Training Certificates
- Support the HR Team with recruitment administration requirements.
- Processing personnel changes on HR.net system.
- Support HR Team with New starters/Leaver administration
- Assist with administration of Time & Attendance recording with HR Team
Provide secondary HR support in the following areas:
- The ongoing enhancement of the recruitment profile / marketing of Safran as an employer of choice
- With support, deliver inductions for new starters
- Take notes and produce minutes for the Employee Consultation Forum of meeting as required.
- Compilation of weekly HR Report
- Compilation of KPI’s
- Confident and professional telephone manner
Any other Tasks / Projects which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of Safran Helicopter Engines and is within the remit of this post
- Provide cover/backup as necessary for HR Team during absences
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and the confidence to take on and use new systems
- Very high attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Able to follow and carry out simple instructions
- Able to interact well with people and work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Willing to train to obtain further experience and qualifications
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Personal reslience
- Excellent time keeping
- GCSE English Grade C and above or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade C and above or equivalent
- GCSE ICT Grade C and above or equivalent
- Highly subsidised staff restaurant facilities (£1.50 per day allowance)
- Free on site Car Park
- Discount Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel to Work Green Scheme
- Additional training and qualifications available within the industry sector
- High emphasis on continuous professional and personal development
Apply for this role
Please fill in all fields below marked with an asterisk(*).