Sailboat Deliveries Ltd - Apprentice Business Administrator
Location: Emsworth PO10 7UN
Salary per week: £140 subject to review after probationary period
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (40 hours per week)
Applications in by: 07/01/18
Interview Date: 09/01/18
Job Code: ED27885
A new position has opened up for an office administration apprentice in an office in the marine & sailing industry. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a unique setting.
Sailboat Deliveries Ltd arrange the delivery of sailboats to locations around the UK and Europe. They also manufacture trailers and trolleys in their workshop. They are a small company based in a unique setting in Emsworth. If you are interested in gaining experience in administration then this may be the perfect job for you.
Click to learn more about http://www.sailboatdeliveries.co.uk/
Duties will include:
We are recruiting for an office administration apprentice to work within a small but growing business in the marine and sailing industry.
As part of a dynamic, flexible team you will be able to follow instructions closely.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Taking enquiries via phone and email,
- Database management,
- Inbound sales support
- General office support and administration.
Experience is not essential but an interest in the marine and sailing industry would be highly beneficial.
We are 1.5 miles from Emsworth train station, and have on-site parking if you have your own transport
- Good communication skills on all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to learn new skills and develop in the job
- You will need to be focused and self-motivated with an ambition to succeed. This is a diverse and robust working environment that will require discipline and attention to detail.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A* - C (4-9) in Maths and English Language is essential for this role
- 20 days paid holiday and 8 statutory days holiday
- Progression routes within the company for the right candidate
- You may be given the opportunity to further your skills and knowledge through further training on different subjects such as website management, book keeping, CAD, project management etc.
- Although this is a small company, there are opportunities for this role to grow once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship.
Apply for this role
Please fill in all fields below marked with an asterisk(*).