Managed Service Solution - Apprenticeship Levy
The Apprenticeship Levy is being introduced in April 2017 and creates ring fenced funding for Apprenticeship training. It is a complex programme of change driven by the government’s productivity agenda, which aims to have three million Apprenticeship starts by 2020.
The Levy will see Employers, with a payroll of over £3 million, required to pay 0.5% of payroll via PAYE. This contribution can be used by the company to pay for Apprenticeship training within the business. However, the funding will expire after 24 months and so you will need to maximise the funds right from the start.
If you are wondering how you can optimise this investment, our new Managed Service Solution will take the pain out of the Levy for your business, ensuring a maximum return on investment. We can also help you offset the Levy against your current learning and development budget.
Our 45 years’ experience in delivering and managing Apprenticeships makes us ideally placed to lead you through the Apprenticeship Levy and the subsequent Apprenticeship Reforms.
Employers with a payroll of more than £3 million
As part of our managed service, we will provide a dedicated Apprenticeship Coordinator to work alongside you who will:
- Develop a robust Apprenticeship strategy for you
- Administer the new Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) on your behalf
- Manage the bureaucracy of the Levy process for you
- Help you to achieve understanding and buy in across your business
- Identify the right Apprenticeship standards for you and the right provider to deliver those standards.
- Develop a plan to source the best quality candidates for you
- Undertake first interviewing and shortlisting
- Conduct a full eligibility check
- More . . .
For a printed copy of our Free Managed Service Guide call us on 023 9253 8724 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to one of our specialist advisors.
Employers with a payroll of less than £3 million
For employers with a payroll of less than £3 million our Apprenticeship Service can help you:
- Access government funding to cover 90% and in some cases 100% of training costs for any Apprentices you employ
- Assess your eligibility for a £1000 incentive payment for each 16-18 year old you employ
- Find the right Apprenticeship programme for your employees
- Support your recruitment and help you find the right candidates
- More . .