Diploma in Business Administration Level 2 (Framework)
Good administration is key to a successful team
Who is it for?
The intermediate apprenticeship works well for those who are either new or have little prior experience in administration. This level is ideal for office juniors, receptionists, junior secretaries, marketing assistants and administrative support functions within sales, finance or HR.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- ICT Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Programme induction
- Day release training
- Training in the workplace
- Summative assessment throughout the programme
- Regular progress reviews
- Within this apprenticeship there is an expectation that 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training.
Mandatory units include
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Optional units include
- Meet and welcome visitors
- Researching, preparing, producing and reporting business information
- Supporting the organisation and co-ordination of events
- General office duties such as electronic messaging, diary systems, minute taking, handling mail, reception duties, use of office equipment, maintaining / issuing stationery and stock items
- Administering HR records and the recruitment and selection process
- More optional units available
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
This is a framework apprenticeship and therefore assessment is undertaken during the course of the apprenticeship.
Flexible to suit