Diploma in Business Administration Level 3 (Framework)
Taking administration to the next level and deliver a comprehensive support service
Who is it for?
The advanced apprenticeship is suited to roles such as administrative executives, team leaders and roles where there is a level of accountability and ownership. Individuals will develop the skills to become confident leaders within your business.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- English Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Maths Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- ICT Functional Skills Level 2 (If required)
- Programme induction
- Day release training
- Training in the workplace
- Summative assessment throughout the programme
- Regular progress reviews
- Within this apprenticeship there is an expectation that 20% of the teaching, learning and development will be undertaken through off-the-job training.
Mandatory units include
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business
- Manage personal performance and development
Optional units include
- Contribute to improving business performance
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Monitor information systems
- Manage an office facility
- Resolve administrative problems
- More optional units available
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
This is a framework apprenticeship and therefore assessment is undertaken during the course of the apprenticeship.