Member Benefits and Fees
The benefits offered by Membership rapidly recoup both the initial joining fee and annual subscription. Most organisations join because they trust us with their training and wish to take advantage of our quality training services and discounts.
- 15% Apprentice Monitoring and Assessment
- 15% Professional Advisory Service
- 15% Consultancy Support Projects
- 15% Courses, Seminars and Workshops
- 20% Training Room Hire
- 50% off selected Open Courses to support training for PETA Apprentices
- Last minute booking offers and discounts
- Payment 28 days after commencement of service
- Eligibility to be elected to the PETA Board
- Priority response to calls for assistance
- FREE initial training health check
- FREE telephone help-line - limited over the phone assistance
- FREE places on our Annual Course Taster Event
- FREE places on topical seminars and events
- FREE web link from our list of members to your website
- FREE place per year on our Apprentice Mentoring Course for those companies employing PETA Apprentices
Organisations wishing to take up Membership of PETA are required to pay both a joining fee and an annual fee at the rate commensurate with the number of permanent staff employed within their business at the time of joining and as detailed in the table below. All fees are subjet to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Any organisation recruiting a PETA Apprentice and taking out membership at the same time will receive two years' Membership for the price of one and a free place on our Apprentice Mentoring course.
|Membership Fees - applicable 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017|
|Employees||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Charities**|
Total (excl VAT)
|Total (Excl VAT)|
|1 - 10||£100||£59||£143.10||£159|
|11 - 60||£100||£201||£270.90||£301|
|61 and over||£100||£381||£432.90||£481|
Please remember to add VAT at the prevailing rate to the total
Membership fees are payable annually and are dependent upon the number of permanent staff employed within your organisation.
* Group Fee
Group membership is only available to those organisations who are registered as a parent company with legal subsidiaries. This does not include Associates.
A 10% discount is available to registered charities and will only apply to the joining fee and annual fees for the first year of membership. All subsequent years will be charged at the full price. Membership resignation and re-application will not warrant a further discount
Call us today for a no obligation consultation and see how we can help you save money, develop your workforce and improve your procedures simply and effectively.Apply for membership »