PETA Training are proud to be working with Prysmian Cables & Systems Limited , looking to source an exceptional Customer Care Administration Apprentice for their organisation.
Working as a Customer Care Administrator Apprentice, you will be responsible for a range of general administrative tasks including customer communication and order processing. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company and start your career with full training.
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service? Are you looking to complete an apprenticeship with a company that is committed to your training and development? If so, this position is for you.
This role is an excellent role based within the Customer Care team. You will have the opportunity to gain experience and understanding in the following;
• General office administration
• Stock enquiries, quotations and order processing
• Answering and actioning telephone calls, emails etc
• Corresponding in a professional manner
• Handling customer complaints and queries
• Importance of providing excellent customer service
• Understanding sales strategies / brand management
• Understanding and following Company procedures
Prysmian Group is a world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. It operates in the businesses of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, of special cables for applications in many different industries and of medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. For the telecommunications industry, the Group manufactures cables and accessories for voice, video and data transmission, offering a comprehensive range of optical fibres, optical and copper cables and connectivity systems.
- You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave, free car parking and a health cash back scheme
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful company and start your career with full training.
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will work towards the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.