PETA Training are proud to be working with Cazoo Ltd, looking to source an exceptional apprentice for their organisation.
A fantastic opportunity to join the growing IT team of this dedicated and diverse company. If you want to move forward with your IT career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, then this is the right place. This role is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Engineer / IT Technician, to learn new skills and progress within the IT field
As an IT Support Apprentice, you will be the pathway and the first contact for any contact relating to issues and problems encountered by our users. You must also be willing to learn and working towards developing excellent all-round skills in information and communication technology environments.
• Ticket Management: Taking required action for incidents and requests raised as they are logged, either by our internal help desk system or in person. You will need to identify, prioritise and action all received alerts and log any incidents.
• Internal IT Support: Providing assistance and giving instructions over the phone or in person to help set up systems and rectify issues.
• Time & Task Management: Prioritising your work is essential in what will be a fast-paced environment within a growing team.
• Telephone management: Handling calls in a timely professional manner.
• Diagnosing: Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults.
• Troubleshooting: Troubleshooting system and network problems.
Sound administrational skills with a basic knowledge of all office-based IT systems.
Greater than basic IT knowledge highly desirable (taught or self-taught).
The desire to complete all academic tasks to the best of your ability.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Passionate about technology.
Strong attention to detail.
A natural communicator.
Calm under pressure.
Willingness to learn.
GCSE English and Maths grade A* - C / 9 - 4 or functional skills level 2 equivalent
Secondary and / or further education qualification(s) within IT are desirable i.e. GCSEs, A Levels, BTEC etc. A level 3 ICT qualification will be advantageous
Excellent on-site facilities including Gym.
Opportunity for career progression
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will be completing Level 3 Unified Communication Apprenticeship along with the following qualifications:
Microsoft (MTA) Security Fundamentals
Unified Communications Technician
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.