PETA Training are proud to be working with Touchretail Ltd, looking to source an exceptional Customer Support Administrator Apprentice for their organisation.
Are you able to build relations with your teammates and customers alike? Do you have a confident telephone manner and helpful disposition, along with a can-do attitude? Touchretail are looking for a hardworking and motivated Apprentice that has an interest in technology. If you are organised and able to provide excellent customer service, please apply today!
This is an opportunity to provide the first point of contact to customers when they call or email into Touchretail. You will be directing the customer to the correct department, in a positive and helpful manner.You are required to be a team player first and foremost; able and willing to take responsibility to see the call through to resolution. There will be long-term career progression and other career opportunities available within the business.
- To learn and understand the Company’s products and services
- To be the customers’ main point of contact within the Company, answering the phone and logging and replying to emails
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the customers
- To field customer enquiries to the relevant department
- To liaise with different departments in the company
- To report any concerns about a customer to supervisor or manager
- To maintain accurate records of all customer contact
- To help within other departments when required
- To liaise with 3rd parties
Touchretail provide cutting-edge inventory management and point of sale software. Their omnichannel platform; TRIMS, comprises a suite of tools and services built specifically for the retail industry with the sole purpose of saving time, reducing costs and streamlining processes.
Applicants must be aged 18 or above due to insurance purposes
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Personable, positive and proactive
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Interest in technology and software
- Able to take instructions and feedback positively
- Qualification in IT or technology desirable
GCSEs or equivalent at grades A*-C / 9-4 in maths and English
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Pension after 3 months of employment
Free car park
Free tea, coffee and hot drinks
Free eye tests
Further progression for the right candidate
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.