PETA Training are proud to be working with MediaBase Direct Limited, looking to source an exceptional Customer Support Apprentice for their organisation.
Are you a self-motivated, time efficient and confident communicator? Do you enjoy building relationships with clients? Apply for the role with MediaBase Direct today!
Due to rapid growth, MediaBase Direct are looking for a Customer Support Apprentice to assist the Accounts Department. The Apprentice will be working with existing clients through the use of excellent customer service and extensive product knowledge, supporting with data entry and account management.
- To liaise with the customers to assist with delivery of digital software and hardware products.
- To assist with delivering customer order requests in a professional manner, and within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), using existing processes.
- To follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure a consistent level of service delivery.
- To assist with financial/billing aspects such as liaising with clients regarding payment of invoices.
- To communicate effectively with clients to push additional services, warranties, and ongoing licenses.
- To resolve customer queries and raise support tickets as necessary.
- To assist the client services team with product testing, updates, and client delivery preparations.
- Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned, to assist the business in providing products and services.
MediaBase Direct is a data solutions specialist with over 28 years of experience, supporting some of the world's leading brands, including BMW, McDonald's and Nike.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not prejudice against any race, gender or ethnic background. We pride ourselves on our diversity.
- A passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with an understanding of modern technology
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Basic Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A strong networker and confident relationship builder
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work towards strict deadlines
- Management, Marketing or Media related education preferred
- Working knowledge of CRMs
- Blogging, creative writing and content creation
- Patient, friendly and bubbly personality
4 GCSE's including Maths and English, grade A*-C/4-9 OR Functional Skills Level 2.
- Flexible working from home as a future possibility
-20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Potential future progression within company
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.