PETA Training are proud to be working with Green Fox Cleaning Limited, looking to source an exceptional Business Administration Apprentice for their organisation.
Do you want to join a growing company with a proven track record of working with Apprentices? Are you looking to kickstart your career in an administrative role? If you are organised and able to work on your own initiative, please apply today!
Green Fox are looking for a highly motivated administrator to help with their ever expanding workload. The suitable candidate needs to be energetic, enthusiastic, dynamic, versatile and able to work in a pressured environment.
The main responsibility of the role is to assist with day to day tasks within the Administration team, supporting departments including HR, Operational Support, Sales & Customer Service. Duties will include:
- Handling emails and phone calls in a professional manner
- Completing administrative duties: photocopying/scanning, sorting, filing and paperwork archiving
- Completing HR tasks including the administration of new starters, DBS applications, recruitment and uniform
- Completing Administrative tasks to support the Operations function including ordering consumables, recording customer audit information, admin for new and terminating customer sites
- Ensuring accurate data is kept on the database
- Taking customer complaints calls and recording relevant information on the complaints system
- Managing enquiries from customers and staff
- Managing upcoming projects
- Completing data entry tasks
- Ensuring conformance with Legislation within each department
- Helping to manage the office facility and completing office support tasks
Green Fox have established a strong reputation for providing an unrivalled local commercial cleaning service to businesses of all types, and of differing sizes. They have more than 15 years’ service and invest in the latest technology.
An enhanced DBS check will be required
- Able to work on own initiative
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Confident speaking on the telephone; excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi-task
- Strong ICT skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organisation skills
- GCSEs in maths and English with grades A-C / 9-4
- Experience of MS Outlook and managing a calendar
- Previous experience working in an offer environment
- GCSEs in maths and English with grades A-C / 9-4 or equivalent
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Free car parking on site
Upon completion of the apprenticeship there will be a full-time role available at the business
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.