PETA Training are proud to be working with Drift IT Limited, looking to source an exceptional IT Helpdesk Technician Apprentice for their organisation.
A fantastic opportunity to join the experienced IT team of this dedicated and diverse company. If you want to move forward with your IT career, each day to be different than the previous one and to learn every IT aspect, then this is the right place. This role is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring IT Helpdesk Support / IT Support Engineer / IT Technician, to learn new skills and progress within the IT field.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team where you learn everything about IT and AV support, Schools Broadbands and many more!
• Support all ICT related issues from a remote support helpdesk.
• Support work with external network support providers.
• Remotely support the network administrators and ICT coordinators with maintenance and installation tasks.
• Assisting and advising clients on plans for their future ICT requirements
Drift IT provide straightforward, innovative and hassle-free IT support to education providers. They have an extensive client base of schools in the South East and over 15 years’ experience in the sector, providing a proactive, friendly approach to IT support that has been developed specifically with the needs of educators in mind.
• Good numerical and literacy skills and good levels of computer literacy
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Good analytical/problem solving skills
• Great customer service focus
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills
Driving license would be desirable but not essential during the apprenticeship.
4 GCSEs at grade C / 4 or higher including Maths and English (or equivalent)
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Benefits Scheme Perkbox
Fantastic Progression Opportunity
Great team culture
A progression opportunity will be offered for the successful candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship along with the following qualifications:
Microsoft (MTA) Networking Fundamentals
Microsoft (MTA) Mobility and device Fundamentals
Microsoft (MTA) Server Admin
Microsoft (MTA) Software development Fundamentals
ITIL Foundation V4
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.