PETA Ltd are looking to recruit a Business Administrator Apprentice for a leading UK and International healthcare recruitment agency. If you are looking to kickstart your career in a role that offers a wealth of career progression, look no further…
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a range of recruitment administration skills from report writing to data entry to publishing job adverts. As a Business Administrator Apprentice, your duties and the main focus of your role will be to provide office support to the MediTalent team. The Business Administrator Apprentice will be joining a friendly and supportive company located in the beautiful offices at Lakeside.
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship. Whilst undertaking the Apprenticeship in Business Administration, you will be fully supported and trained by the MediTalent team. You will be learning to be proficient in the knowledge, skills and behaviours of a Business Administrator and also pick up new skills within your role. There are a range of career opportunities for your progression including Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Administrator, Social Media Executive and more. Our business is fast growing and we actively encourage progression for our staff.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
About the role
The Business Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing daily administrative support to your recruitment team
- Replying to client and candidate emails
- Taking client and candidate telephone calls and passing messages onto your recruitment team
- Data input and updating of the CRM system / database
- Writing job advertisements
- Publishing job advertisements through our job boards and website
- Ad hoc research projects as instructed by your manager
- Involved in marketing campaigns
- Creating content for our social media channels
- Writing reports
- Taking minutes and participating in team meetings
Apply here to be the Business Administrator Apprentice at MediTalent today!
Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 (30 hours per week). Please note that there are 4 potential roles available.