PETA Ltd are proud to be working with a young and dynamic accountancy firm to recruit a Sales Administration Apprentice. Are you looking for a role with excellent progression routes available after completion of your apprenticeship? Do you want to work with an employer who values equality and diversity? If you are a great communicator who is looking for career progression, look no further and apply today!
This is an opportunity for an individual with excellent sales potential to join a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Sales Administration Apprentice will receive excellent training in sales & customer service and the role allows ample opportunity for further progress within this rapidly growing business. There is the intention for a full-time position to be offered at the end of the apprenticeship; upon completion of the apprenticeship this role offers an opportunity to join the sales team with a year 2 OTE of £24,000.
Our team offers a dynamic fast paced environment to be a part of. Having built our team over the last 10 years on the apprenticeship model we have crafted a young and vibrant team of ambitious individuals, an excellent environment to grow in.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
About the role
The objective of this apprenticeship is to upskill a candidate with potential to become a high performing member of Our Sales & Marketing Department.
The role will develop gradually with knowledge and training delivered over time. The Sales Administration Apprentice will be responsible for the following duties:
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
- Scheduling online demonstrations with new prospects.
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
- Working towards personal and team sales targets.
- Developing general business and sales skills with internal and external training.
You will work on a wide range of tasks including:
- Administrative support tasks
- Maintaining & updating sales management software
- Preparing packs for new sign ups
- Preparing quotations
- Following up new clients for anti-money laundering documentation
- Monitoring inbound leads
- Contacting prospective clients
- Marketing Campaigns
- Reports & Statistics
- Preparing and analysing sales data
- Analysing call recordings
- Collecting testimonials from clients
You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly within our Sales & Marketing Team including opportunities to:
- Shadow existing members of the sales team
- One to one coaching on sales calls
- External training from renowned sales consultant
Monday - Thursday 08:50 - 17:30, Friday 08:50 - 16:40 (40 hours per week with 30 minutes for lunch). There is potential for your salary to be enhanced through sales commission and company bonuses.