As an IT Support Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to customers over the phone and via email
- Establishing, diagnosing, and escalating technical issues
- Keeping the ticketing system up to date
- Keeping clients informed of their ticket progress
- Assisting with projects where necessary
- Helping other members of staff and any sub-contractors (where applicable) to resolve IT related problems
- Complying with appropriate policies/procedures at all times
- Completing all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
Carrera UK is an IT company based in Portsmouth, Hampshire, specialising in IT support, IT services and telecoms for small and medium-sized businesses across the South of England. With 25 years of experience in the IT industry, our highly skilled engineers provide a complete suite of IT solutions that include everything you need from an IT and telecom provider.
We offer a complete suite of IT and telecoms service solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, including IT support, broadband, home working support, business phones, and websites.
We are customer-focused and ready to respond immediately to any issue no matter how small or complex, as we understand how much businesses rely on their IT and telecoms. We provide powerful, robust, and secure IT solutions that are cost-effective and have a talented and friendly team ready to respond to your requests. For those highly specialised and complex issues, we work with an extended team of specialist consultants to get the job done.
We understand the importance of a fast and efficient IT system. Our focus is to look after our customers in a professional and friendly way. No matter how trivial or complex an issue is, it’s never too much trouble.
Carrera UK believes its employees are its greatest asset and recognises its responsibility to ensure they are afforded appropriate development throughout their employment. This development begins when a new employee joins.
Our aim is to support and develop employees in their role so that they feel confident to undertake the responsibilities placed upon them and ultimately can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- There is opportunity for a full time role once the apprenticeship has been completed.
Training to be provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the-job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Information Communication Technician – Support Technician apprenticeship.
Apply for this Vacancy
To apply for this job vacancy, please complete the application form below. Once we have received your application, we will be in touch to discuss next steps.