Marketing Officer (Ref: CM307)
Location: Cosham, Hampshire
Salary: Available on Request
Applications in by: 24/08/2018
Interview Date: 06/09/2018
Job Code: CM307
We are seeking a pro-active marketer with strong digital skills, creative ideas, a flair for writing copy and a confident communicator to be actively involved in working across the business to support the achievement of sales and recruitment targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and creative individual who can build strong working relationships with key partners, to develop an integrated communications strategy, tailoring and deploying promotional campaigns to promote our services.
You will have experience of using a range of digital marketing channels, including developing and producing written publications, producing content and images relevant for websites, social media, publications and leaflets to target wide audiences from young people through to corporate clients. You must be adept in the use of digital communication channels and be a confident user of Microsoft Office Applications and the Adobe Creative Suite.
If you have a real passion for great marketing and wish to be part of an employer-led company that makes a difference to our client companies and young people through professional, high quality learning and development then we would love to hear from you.
The role is offered on a full time basis and based at our Head Office in Cosham. Some driving may be required therefore a current driving licence and possession/use of a car is essential.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong background in digital marketing
- An eye for detail in terms of design, copy, quality and accuracy
- Demonstrable marketing knowledge, skills and outcomes
- Organisational skills in managing and co-ordinating marketing activities and events
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Maths, to a GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above
- Current UK Driving Licence
Desirable requirements for this role:
- CIM qualification Level 3 as a minimum
- CIM membership