Administrator (Ref: CS309)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: Available on Request
Applications in by: 26/10/2018
Interview Date: 1 and 2 November 2018
Job Code: CS309
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our Management and General Training Department based at our prestigious training and conference facilities in Portsmouth.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator who will be responsible for the efficient co-ordination of Management and General Training course bookings, from the point of initial enquiry through to processing the booking, and ensuring our administrative processes are completed accurately to meet our quality standards and to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
The role involves regular direct engagement with customers both internal and external on a face-to-face, telephone or email basis so the enthusiasm and the ability to confidently communicate and engage with customers is an essential part of the role. Quality and accuracy are equally important and this will require attention to detail when completing tasks including producing course joining instructions, certificates, preparing courseware, processing invoicing payments and maintaining records. The ability to effectively prioritise activities to ensure key performance objectives are achieved is essential.
Using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level, alongside data entry of courses onto company databases to administer bookings, you will be passionate about providing a first class service and supporting the departmental manager in delivering a quality experience to our customers.
Please quote Reference CS309 on your application
Essential requirements for this role:
- GCSE Maths and English – Grade C or above
- Typing or word processing skills to a proficient level (Level 3)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
Business Administration Level 2/3 –
- Strong administration skills with the ability to prioritise demanding workloads.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Reconciliation procedures would be beneficial
Customer Service Level 2/3
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, professional individual.
- Confidence to deal with all aspects of customer service
- Ability to plan and organise