Administrator, Engineering Training (Ref: EP315)
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: Available on Request
Applications in by: 31/12/2018
Interview Date: To be Advised (January 2019)
Job Code: EP314
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at our Engineering Training Centre in Havant, which provides high quality engineering training to young learners, apprentices and corporate clients.
We are seeking an experienced administrator who has the personal drive to organise and coordinate government funded training programmes, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with and student records are up to date on bespoke databases.
The position requires good organisational skills, high levels of accuracy and the ability to engage confidentially with our customers through ‘face-to-face’, telephone and written communications using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint alongside company databases at an intermediate level.
Essentially, you will be passionate about providing a first class customer service along with a professional image and co-operative approach supported by plenty of enthusiasm.
Essential requirements for this role:
- GCSE Maths and English – Grade C or above
- Typing or word processing skills to a proficient level (Level 3)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
Business Administration Level 2/3 –
- Strong administration skills with the ability to prioritise demanding workloads.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Reconciliation procedures would be beneficial
Customer Service Level 2/3
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, professional individual.
- Confidence to deal with all aspects of customer service
- Ability to plan and organise
Desirable requirements for this role:
- Experience working in a learning environment.
- Knowledge and Familiarity of Government Funded Training.