Make us your first choice for all your First Aid training!
The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require an employer to carry out an assessment of first aid needs for the workplace and to provide adequate trained and competent personnel, as well as suitable first aid facilities.
The assessment should be based on various factors, including:
• The nature of the work being undertaken and the inherent risks, accident history
• The size of the workforce and shift patterns
• The geographical spread of the workforce
• The proximity to existing medical facilities such as hospital accident and emergency units
• Any known/existing medical needs within the workforce PETA can provide you with CIEH accredited first aid training, either at your workplace or at our training centre, including:
• Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
• Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
• Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Requalification (to be taken within three years of the original qualification in order to maintain First Aider status)
• Annual First Aid Refresher training
• Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) training
Book your training now Please call us now on 0239 2538 9700 or email email@example.com to book.« All News Articles