Stop! Don’t send that Email…
The Art of Communication
15 November 2016
In an age where speed of communications is paramount, reliance on emails as a tool to transmit messages has overshadowed the art of simple, direct, face-to-face communication.
The impact ripples from emails are vast, often causing greater confusion and negativity than intended. A real conversation humanises you and allows you to demonstrate your passion and excitement – something that’s difficult to portray via email.
This one-day course will illustrate how to assess the benefits and pitfalls of emails versus face-to-face communication, best practice in communication and how various forms of communication can have a direct impact on the messages that we transmit.
SPECIAL ONE DAY COURSE AT FANTASTIC DELEGATE RATES
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to;
- Challenge their own approach to communication
- Distinguish between the different methods of communication and the advantages and disadvantages that these offer
- Add value to all interactions with whatever communication method is chosen
- When to use emails as a communication tool – and when not to
- Why face-to-face communication is important
- Develop the right communication skills
- Build rapport with people
- Toolkit to help you tackle difficult conversations with ease
- Manage your own emotions during a difficult conversation
- Increase your assertiveness
- Advanced body language masterclass – including tips to help you deliver your message and understand what the other person may be thinking
Member (+VAT) Book now at just £200 per delegate
Non-member (+VAT) Book now at just £240 per delegate
Venue One Access Point, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth PO6 3TE« All News Articles