Do you provide excellent customer satisfaction?
Your goal should be to provide exceptional customer service with each and every interaction. If you leave your customers with a feeling that makes them think – “I couldn’t get that type of service from any other company”, they will become a loyal promoter of your business. Existing, loyal customers are one of the best selling assets for any organisation and one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing there is today.
If you want your staff to ensure every interaction with a client is maximised by adding truly exceptional customer service, this one day course will kickstart that process.
- What does good customer service look like?
- Defining what exceptional customer service looks like through the customer service experience
- Understand the different approaches to the customer relationship
- Logical / intuitive approaches
- Creating the wow factor
- Recognising how effective communication and service impact the customer experience
- Looking at a different approach to the way we do things and adding value to customer interactions
- Selecting the right method of communication to hit the mark with the customer every time
Please call to book your places on 023 9253 8700 or email email@example.com« All News Articles