Portsmouth City Council Apprenticeship Levy Transfer
Since its launch in 2017, the apprenticeship levy has made huge waves in the business community – giving employers across the UK the opportunity to invest in high-quality training, develop their existing workforce and recruit the next generation of apprentices.
Following government reforms, Portsmouth City Council are now able to work with employers across the city to support them in taking on new apprentices and developing their existing employees.
As a large apprenticeship levy paying employer, the council are offering to transfer up to 25% of their levy funds to help local employers fund apprenticeship schemes for both new and existing employees.
To apply, you need to meet the eligibility criteria in the ESFA funding rules and in addition be either a:
- Science, Tech, Engineering or Maths (STEM) Business in Portsmouth
- Social Care Business in Portsmouth
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector in Portsmouth
- Business or Organisation based in Portsmouth
You must also:
- Be registered on the apprenticeship service
- Only use the funds for training and assessment for apprenticeship standards
- Only use the funds for training and assessment of either new apprentices or existing employees undertaking apprenticeships
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th July 2019.
Interested in finding out more?
We would be happy to support you in making your application and are on hand to provide any help and guidance you may need.
PETA offers an Apprenticeship Levy Managed Service designed to help you make the most of the levy opportunities available.
To find out more, call 023 9253 8700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.« All News Articles