Safety, Health and Environmental – Breakfast Briefing
06/04/2018 - One Access Point
Are you responsible for Health and Safety in your workplace, or do you keep a keen eye on legislation impacting health, safety and the environment in business?
Our breakfast briefing sessions are designed for those who are responsible for Health and Safety in the workplace, and are seeking an opportunity to keep up-to-date with emerging trends, or for those seeking an insight into the legislation impacting health, safety and the environment on business.
The session will offer:
- Update on recent legislation changes impacting on health, safety and environmental policy and practice
- Discussion surrounding case law and/or topics to watch for in the future
- Opportunity to share and learn from others in business, through facilitated discussion and debate regarding key issues
Subjects to include:
- HSE Inspectors ~ What they are looking for
- Grenfell Tower ~ Case update and implications
- Changes to Ionising Radiation legislation
- 2017 overview (what was popular in health and safety?) / 2018 update (what is on the agenda for this year?)
- Health and Safety in the home
Friday 6 April 2018 7.30 to 10.30am
Breakfast rolls and hot drinks will be served from 7.30am.
The information sessions will start at 8.15am and be finished by 10.30am.
Members: £32 (+VAT)
Non-Members: £38 (+VAT)
One Access Point, The PETA Management Training and Conference Centre, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth PO6 3TE
For more information visit our website, or contact email@example.com or simply call us on 023 9253 8700« All Events