Get into Engineering - 31 May 2018
31/05/2018 - PETA Engineering Training Centre
- Did you know that Engineering Apprentices earn, on average, over double the national minimum Apprenticeship wage?
- According to Sir James Dyson, the UK faces a deficit of 340,000 engineers by 2020 - so there will be plenty of work.
Get ahead in your career by joining us at our 'Get into Engineering' event on 31 May 2018
The event will give you an excellent opportunity to:
- Find out more about all of the engineering apprenticeship vacancies currently available
- Discuss the opportunities available and make applications, including a good CV
- Understand the alternative routes into Engineering such as the Diploma course
- Take part in fun, hands-on, engineering activities organised in our workshop (parental consent required)
- Meet our dedicated team of individuals who have helped hundreds of young people get into engineering
Help is at hand when taking that first step into a rewarding and successful career in the engineering industry, please register your attendance below and we look forward to meeting you on the day.