Health and Safety Industry Breakfast Briefing
18/10/2019 - PETA Training Centre
The no-nonsense industry briefing for Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) professionals across the South Coast. These sessions offer clear guidance on recent and upcoming legislation changes, along with updates on the latest case law and practical demonstrations.
It's the perfect opportunity to share your industry knowledge and learn from others through facilitated discussion and debate designed to enhance best practice in your business.
Breakfast Briefing Agenda
- 7:30 - 8:00 Breakfast rolls & coffee
- 8:00 - 8:25 Introductions and session objectives
- 8:25 - 8:45 Session 1: The Elephant in the Room
- Why health and safety fatality and serious injury statistics have levelled out, how we can reduce these further and combat complacency
- 8:50 - 9:50 Session 2: Practical Demonstrations
- Lift Truck Operations
- Confined Space Entry
- Fire Extinguisher Demonstration
- 9:55 - 10:15 Session 3: DSE Assessment
- Carry out a practical display screen equipment assessment and understand what is included in the latest schedule of regulations
- 10:15 - 10:30 Q&A and Open Discussion
- Your chance to question our resident SHE experts and discuss the morning with your peers
Member: £37 | Non-Member £44
To reserve your place, please call us on 023 9253 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.