Health and Safety Breakfast Briefing | 17 April 2020
17/04/2020 - PETA Training Centre
Responsible for Health and Safety at work?
These excellent, no-nonsense briefings offer clear guidance regarding safety, health and environment management and the steps you can take to keep your systems in shape.
Learn about upcoming legislation changes impacting policy and procedure, understand the latest case law and how to best prepare for HSE Inspector visits.
It's the perfect opportunity to share your industry knowledge and learn from others through facilitated discussion and debate designed to enhance best practice in your business.
Breakfast Briefing Agenda to be confirmed.
Previous sessions have included:
- Managing HSE Inspector visits and improvement reports
- Mental Health First Aid Taster Sessions
- Emergency First Aid: Could you restart a heart?
- Introductions to Confined Space Training and Lift Truck Operations
- How to carry out effective DSE assessment
Member: £37 | Non-Member £44