Health and Safety Breakfast Briefing | 17 April 2020
17/04/2020 - PETA Training Centre
Please note: This event is now full and no further spaces will be offered.
Register your details below to be placed on the waiting list for the next Breakfast Briefing.
Launching in 2020, these new interactive briefing sessions are designed to showcase the very best practice in Health and Safety Management beyond the office.
As part of a new series of events, we'll be hosting a live accident investigation role-play and case walk through. Giving you live examples of first aid and casualty management, scene preservation, witness interviews and more.
It's the perfect opportunity to brush up on compliance, learn from health and safety experts, and network with other professionals from local businesses.
Full Accident Investigation Breakfast Briefing Agenda to be confirmed.
Previous briefings have included:
- Managing HSE Inspector visits and improvement reports
- Mental Health First Aid Taster Sessions
- Emergency First Aid: Could you restart a heart?
- Introductions to Confined Space Training and Lift Truck Operations
- How to carry out effective DSE assessment
Member: £37 | Non-Member £44