Chimp Management Workshop | NEW Date | 1 Oct 2020
01/10/2020 - PETA Training Centre
Please Note: due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, this event has been rescheduled for the 1st October 2020.
Professor Steve Peters is the author of The Chimp Paradox, and creator of the powerful Chimp Model - a mind management tool that can help you become a happy, confident, healthier and more successful person.
Used by Olympic athletes, business leaders, and now...you! The Chimp Paradox delves into seven key areas to understand your mind, remove self sabotage and put you on the road to success.
In a once-in-a-lifetime event, the team behind Chimp Management will bring this interactive, engaging and thought-provoking workshop to Portsmouth, introducing fundamental principles of this practical and accessible model for individuals and teams alike.
This interactive workshop will bring these concepts into every day life to help improve your effectiveness and success in business. It will help you:
- Recognise how the mind works
- Understand and manage your emotions and thoughts
- Manage yourself to become the person you would like to be
- Build insight and understanding of yourself and others
- Explore self care and well-being
- Develop robustness and resilience
- Identify barriers to success
- Manage yourself effectively around change
- Develop plans to get the best out of yourself and others
Member: £235 | Non-Member £319
...Or register your interest below to speak to a Training Consultant about the event.