Event summary: Join our Peer Group sessions and discuss the latest industry trends and topics.
Back in 2022 PETA launched its ’Member Only’ Peer Group programme, aimed at offering our 270 members additional access to sessions in the form of structured quarterly Peer Groups. During 2022/23 we held talks based upon a range of relevant current subjects such as:
- The current challenges around recruitment, reviewing data and information from a range of differing sources, and discussing best practice regarding candidate attraction and engagement
- How to retain your staff, looking at key elements of staff engagement such as your company EVP (employee value proposition) and more
- How to develop a Training and Competency Matrix, and guidance on the best ways to implement this in line with your personal development reviews
- How to future proof your workforce as we emerge from the COVID era
- Agile working and Employee communications
- Apprenticeship and Levy Skills and Culture in the workplace
- Progression plans to support the lifelong learner
*Our Peer Groups are completely FREE!