Designed for those involved in an accident investigative process, this course will present a structured approach to handling an investigation competently, sensitively and in compliance with legal frameworks.
- The language of investigation
- Accident statistics and costs
- The clear case for investigating and reporting
- Legal requirements – Common and Statute Law
- Accident causation
- Accident investigation techniques
- RIDDOR 2013 and accident reporting
- Monitoring and reviewing performance
To reduce the risk of penalties resulting from poorly handled investigations and how to apply practical and legally compliant reporting techniques. The delegate will also be able to inform future risk management processes and improvements to safety.