The best course for those starting in advertising and marketing responsible for creating promotional media including branding, logos, designs, infographics and websites, from small publications through to the company’s identity.
- Navigation of the interface, save, open and revert commands
- Draw and manipulate objects
- Create and format types, convert text to graphic objects
- Accurate pen drawings, control the point tools and manipulate curves
- Understand colour models
- Colour and stroke palettes, creating your own colours and gradients
- Working with the layers palette
Improved visibility of meaningful business intelligence. Increasing productivity by eliminating manual analysis, allowing early identification of areas where performance is below KPI’s.