Assertiveness is an essential quality in business and has a strong crossover in our personal lives. This course is for individuals who need to manage relationships effectively in a confident, self-assured manner.
- Defining assertive, submissive, passive and aggressive behaviour
- Communication preferences
- The basic steps to developing an assertive approach
- Managing relationships – the ability to disagree constructively and with confidence
- Establishing and maintaining an assertive manner
Foster an assertive and healthy environment in the workplace resulting in an improved customer experience through a developed mutual workplace respect and productivity. Help staff to positively handle challenging situations in a clear and concise manner.