What makes a great leader? What are the fundamentals of people management and how do you motivate teams to achieve personal and professional success?
The CMI Level 3 programme is designed to provide a sustained approach to developing first line managers. This modular programme will equip managers and leaders with the fundamentals needed for successful leadership.
The Diploma comprises seven modules of learning covering the following topics:
- Module 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Module 2: Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Module 3: Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
- Module 4: Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Module 5: Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Module 6: Managing Budgets and Resources
- Module 7: Managing Data and Information
- Module 8: Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams resulting in increased motivation and productivity
- Increased operational performance against key business critical outputs
- Streamlined operational processes and procedures creating a LEAN business environment
The assessment methods may be subject to change by the CMI