Staff designated with the responsibility for setting up workstations or conducting Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments to educate them in promoting employee wellbeing when using desktop or laptop computers.
- What is display screen equipment?
- Who might be a user?
- An overview of the legal requirements
- Ergonomics; posture and breaks
- Equipment; mouse, keyboard, screen
- Environment; lighting, position
- The DSE risk assessment in practice
- Video and discussion
Reduction in working days lost from sickness absence caused by musculoskeletal disorders and removal of the hazards and risks associated the use of display screens. This will give internal capacity to practically assess users and workstations rather than costly outsourcing of this task.