This two-day course is for the new or existing managers who need to gain practical working knowledge of financial management principles and concepts and how they are put to use in business.
- The three main financial instruments of business
- The balance sheet
- The cash flow forecast
- The profit and loss report
- Long term investment comparisons and decisions
- Finance terminology – what do all those terms mean?
- Using budget performance to enhance business responsiveness
- Ratio analysis to see and understand what lies beneath the numbers
- Fixed and variable costs and the importance of the break-even point
Improve gross profit margins through accurate pricing, reducing business expenses to a minimum, making your operation more profitable and efficient through pro-active financial management.