This interactive one day course is aimed at all leaders responsible for team performance who need to create a culture of productivity and motivation.
- What makes a high performing team – Bruce Tuckman style
- Delving into Belbin – team roles
- People’s perceptions and thoughts and the impact it has on the team
- How to manage conflict constructively – tools and techniques that work
- Developing positive team attitudes to increase motivation and productivity
Create a culture of High performing teams that are focused on business-critical outputs and KPI’s and will demonstrate a high level of productivity that is focused on a customer centric culture. It will also assist in the reduction in time spent dealing with employee issues, thus ensuring Increased levels of motivation and innovation.