This course is tailored to those who are responsible for assessing and securing suitable work placement opportunities for young people, who are supported by legislation governing how they should be protected from risks in the workplace.
- Health and safety matters for young people at work
- The essential role and responsibilities of the:
- Placement Officer
- Common hazards found at work
- Principles of risk assessment
- Effective communications and education
Ensuring compliance with legislation surrounding young people in the workplace and reducing or removing hazards and risks. How to identify and manage these. Also being able to determine how to set actions and objectives to protect young people in the workplace.