This course is designed for delegates that have previously attended the full IOSH Managing Safely course and is an opportunity to refresh the key parts of Managing Safely, through an engaging and practical one day course. Our focus emphasises on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
- Thinking back – reflect on knowledge gained from the full course
- Leadership – Why leadership is important and how to create a positive safety culture
- Plan – Health and Safety Policy
- Do – Risk Assessment exercise
- Check – Look at data types and what can be measured
- Act – Reviewing performance
Peace of mind, knowing that your staff have had refresher training and are up to date with their safety and health knowledge. Very little ‘downtime’ – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business. Efficient and effective learning – the course materials have been piloted to make sure they work in practice. Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors.
A copy of the previous IOSH Managing Safely certificate will be required, in order to validate attendance.