Ideal for business leaders and quality champions, needing to explore the practical considerations of implementing an internationally recognised quality system and the benefits of adopting a robust quality management system approach.
- Quality management systems – an overview of the ISO 9001 standards
- Your business – how to create, structure, monitor and document your quality management system
- Selecting a consultant and deciding the scope of your registration
- Route map to registration and the application process
- Understanding the audit process – pre-assessment and certification
- Continual assessment and improvement – making your system work for you
Gain an insight as to how you can implement a business management system for your organisation enabling you to reduce costly mistakes, build quality into standard business practices and increase efficiency, productivity and profit.