This two-day course is for any individual tasked with the responsibility for conducting audits to the ISO 9001:2015 standard and needing to develop the knowledge and practical skills to conduct a full audit of an organisations quality management system.
- ISO 9001: Recap of the 2008 version and introducing changes in the 2015 standard
- The role of the auditor
- The attributes of the auditor
- Definitions of first, second and third party assessments
- Presenting the audit findings
- The importance of corrective action
- Case study on conducting a company quality system audit
- Peer group review of the case study activity
- Categorising non-compliance against the system standard
Promoting ownership and empowerment of managers in fulfilling their role in relation to quality to ensure that your business retains certification and remains compliant to the ISO 9001 standard, through the early identification of issues, highlighting opportunities for improvement enabling the reduction of external non-conformances.
Attendees will require a good basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and quality management to benefit from attending this course.