Those who are responsible for providing an efficient and effective service utilising service level agreements.
- Purpose, objectives and scope of service design and processes
- Service transition bringing value to the business
- Incident, problem, event and access management
- Service desk function and request fulfilment
- Roles and objectives of IT operations control and facilities management
- Continual service improvement approach
- The Deming cycle and 7 step improvement model
Effectively manage business risk and service lifecycles. The ability to prioritise the highest value activities and improve customers and user experiences.