Ideal for managers and leaders who are responsible for managing teams remotely, and who are faced with the differing dynamics and challenges associated with remote working, who are seeking to apply methods to overcome these and lead teams successfully.
- Defining effective characteristics of remote teams
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Identifying the behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
- Building a high-performance remote team
- Defining remote team members’ expectations of their team leader
- Understanding the requirements of remote workers
- Communication tools and techniques
- Managing team performance and motivation
Remote working offers tangible cost savings for business and for managers leading remote teams, applying differing leadership and management principles will facilitate a positive transition enabling individuals to adapt to change and use this approach as a flexible and productive way to work.