This course will improve the performance of individuals who lead remote teams, through learning the dynamics of managing remote workers.
- Defining effective characteristics of remote teams
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Identifying the behaviours, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
- Building a high-performance remote team
- Defining remote team members’ expectations of their team leader
- Understanding the requirements of remote workers
- Communication tools and techniques
- Managing team performance and motivation
Manage and maximise the performance of remote team members and be able to set in place clear guidelines, objectives and tasks that will create a productive remote environment and generate a culture of inclusion for all team members.