This two-day course is for new or existing team leaders who need to develop the skills to deal with the challenges, influence the workforce and achieve business goals.
- Know what type of Team Leader you are and understand the expectations of the team
- Why people think, act and feel the way they do
- Communicating to achieve above average results
- Managing performance - good and bad
- Managing change – it’s inevitable
- Motivation and engagement – sustaining and moving forward
Clear and concise business decisions made by successful leaders that will ensure an increased level of productivity and motivation. Leaders will benefit from expanding their skills with insightful communication to allow the breakdown of barriers, ultimately impacting staff retention levels.