This three-day course is for new or existing team leaders who need to develop the skills to deal with the challenges, influence the workforce and achieve business goals.
- What type of Team Leader are you; understand the expectations of the Team
- Why people think, act and feel the way they do
- Communicating to achieve excellent not average results
- Working with Hybrid Teams
- Creating resilience
- Managing performance – good and bad
- Managing change – it’s inevitable
- Motivation and engagement – sustaining and moving forward
- Creating a coaching culture and becoming a coach
- Action planning of how you will put this into practice practically back in the workplace
Clear and concise business decisions made by successful leaders will accelerate an increased level of productivity and motivation. Leaders will thrive from expanding their skills with insightful communication skills to break down barriers, impacting positively on staff motivation and retention.