Technical Administrators who want to configure, deploy, and manage Microsoft Teams, focused on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment (attendees will be expected to have basic knowledge of computer networking, or a willingness to learn technical aspects of networking during the course). By the conclusion of the course, you will be able to plan, deploy, and manage Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferencing, live events, and calling in a secure and effective network environment.
- How to upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Technical Planning and Network Configuration for Microsoft Teams
- Implementing governance for Microsoft teams
- Configuring and Managing Guest Access
- Managing security and compliance
- Deploying and managing Team’ endpoints
- Monitoring usage
- Manage chat, collaboration, and meeting experiences
- Manage phone numbers and phone system
- Manage a team and team membership
- Implement policies for Microsoft Teams
For the company that is embracing remote and local working practices, to ensure clear and effective communication channels remain open, as well as promote and enhance collaborative working practices across the Microsoft 365 and Office 365 productivity environments.