This course is designed for candidates that are familiar with the concepts and the technologies of Windows Server administration.
- Understanding server installation
- Understanding server roles
- Understanding Active Directory
- Understanding storage
- Understanding server performance management
- Understanding server maintenance
Be more effective and productive after achieving this valuable technical certification.
Candidates should have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools and concepts.