This course accelerates the skills of regular Excel users, to enable management reporting on a wide range of business data scenarios.
- Importing and exporting data
- Database functions and data validation
- Excel tables
- Further Pivot Tables
- Input messages and error alerts
- Consolidating data techniques
- Trace connections and errors between formulas
- “What if” scenarios and analysis
- Templates and custom formatting
- Introduction to Macros
To be able to accurately forecast business decisions based on reliable data. To give clear visibility of KPIs and budgets, reducing defects by managing inputs.