Project leaders or managers who are required to understand resources and costs in more depth to manage these with increased competence.
- Review, planning and defining a project, setting the environment options
- Understanding resources and costs
- Defining work, group and material resources
- Creating and applying resource contours with durations
- Creating, protecting and updating a resource pool
- Assigning resources to tasks
To be able to provide all stakeholders with a central project list and actions with reliable evaluations and decisions to ensure timely achievement.