Power users of SharePoint who have a working knowledge of navigation, libraries and basic features and who are required to build, design, and maintain sites.
- Creating a site and establishing a hierarchy and use of modern hub sites
- Creating and editing groups with permissions
- Establishing site settings
- Libraries, document control and content types
- Common and custom lists
- Building a homepage with web parts
- Extending SharePoint through additional web apps
- Integrating SharePoint with Microsoft 365 offerings
Manage hub sites, share resources without oversharing sensitive information and enhanced collaboration of teams on projects for speed and efficiency.