This course is for lift truck operators, supervisors or managers of warehousing environments, or those who are required to complete risk assessments and safety inspections of racking.
- Racking inspection legislation
- Types of inspection
- Inspection frequency and records
- Differing storage systems requirements
- Ancillary equipment
- Responsibilities; supplier and end user
- Different levels of risk and how to manage the risk
- What to look for during the inspection
- Loading configurations
- Action points and corrective measures
Promotion of early action to avoid injury or harm caused by poorly maintained racking. Application of consistent best practice aligned to legislation and the empowerment of individuals to be pro-active in managing a safe storage environment.